5 years Tag- So Maverick is at scout camp, kids are in bed, and I was just tagged by my sister to do this, so I thought I would...
5 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Trying to figure out how to be a mom of one
2. Teaching Special Education at a charter school
3. Supporting Maverick through law school
4. Enrichment Councilor in Relief Society
5. Playing basketball on a recreation league
5 things on my to do list (in no particular order)
1. Start a cake decorating business
2. Travel the world with Maverick
3. Serve a mission with Maverick
4. Go to Culinary Arts school (pastry and desserts)
5. Get a master's degree
5 things I would do with a million bucks
1. Save for kids school and missions
2. Build a home with a room for baking and creating cakes and master bathroom with two sinks and bath tub to stretch out in
3. Travel
4. Invest
5. Fly all family to one spot for a family reunion
5 places I have lived
1. Mesa
2. Scottsdale
3. Laramie
4. Cheyenne
5. Alexandria
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Serving in the church
2. Creating memories with my husband and kids
3. Supporting Maverick in whatever he wants to do
4. Decorating cakes
5. Going to school
I tag whoever wants to do this.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
5 years
Posted by out numbered at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What do you want to go to school for?
I want to get a master's in early childhood education and use my special edu. degree to work with kids with and without special needs in a preschool setting.
Post a Comment