I can't believe that Jester is already one! Time has gone by so fast. We had a fun time celebrating. He loved his cake and ate almost two full blocks. His birthday was on Friday, but Maverick was at scout camp, so we celebrated Monday. We also did a little party for Jester at our friends home the day of his birthday. Maverick had the camera at scout camp so my friend took pictures. I will post those when I get them.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Jester!
Posted by out numbered at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday little man (sorry for being a lame aunt and missing birthdays this year!)
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! I love the puckered lip pic, so cute.
He is seriously so cute. Happy Birthday buddy!
I love his hair! The year went quickly.
Post a Comment