Yesterday we went to the zoo because I wasn't babysitting the little guy
that I usually watch. We went all the way up and down the hill at the zoo.
It was tons of walking and Goose and Iceman did it all. They were great! We really enjoy the zoo and stayed for almost 4 hours. On the way back to the bottom of the hill I bought
the boys some long suckers, to limit their whining ;) here is what
they looked like when they were all done eating. :) Jester loved the sting rays. He got very excited whenever they swam by him. He is really starting to recognize and get excited about animals. The boys also played in a broken drinking fountain. Good times!


that I usually watch. We went all the way up and down the hill at the zoo.
It was tons of walking and Goose and Iceman did it all. They were great! We really enjoy the zoo and stayed for almost 4 hours. On the way back to the bottom of the hill I bought
the boys some long suckers, to limit their whining ;) here is what
they looked like when they were all done eating. :) Jester loved the sting rays. He got very excited whenever they swam by him. He is really starting to recognize and get excited about animals. The boys also played in a broken drinking fountain. Good times!
2 comments:
How fun you got to go out and do all those things...I am glad you take pictures too...its good to see your smilin' faces and to see how big your boys are getting!!
Those guys are hilarious... :)
Post a Comment