"Port Discovery"
We went to a great children's museum called "Port Discovery". It was a huge play area for the kids. While there we walked along a boardwalk and found a very cool submarine. The kids loved pretending to work at a gas station, train station, and a diner. They also participated in a sing along, a big drum session, and climbed in and out of a three story play place (big enough for adults too). We had a blast!
Jester was exhausted during the drum session. Instead of playing he laid on the floor and put the tamborine over his head. It was so loud, I have no idea how he could relax.The next picture is of a plastic banana that he found a few times while we were there. He was very frustrated with this banana. It was a good thing that Charlie packed a real one for him.
"Nachoooo Libre"
I think these costumes speak for themselves. Thank you to PMB and Pices for the great gifts! The boys love the "super hero" costumes. Marverick even thinks they are pretty cool!
3 comments:
i am glad you explained the food thing I thought it was real when I saw it posted on facebook and was like holy cow that is huge food...what an amazing place...I am starting to think we should come your way for the reunion...you have some fun places to go!
Your boys are getting so big, and more adorable by the day. I loved your Christmas card by the way it was super cute. Your post inspires me to get out and do more of the fun stuff they have around here! I hope you guys are doing well. Also, we are playing volleyball at the stake center on Tuesdays at 10am if you want to join us.
LOVE the masks!!!
Post a Comment