Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Iceman!

Iceman is 6!! I can't believe it has already been 6 years! We had a fun time celebrating (and have more celebrating to do) For Iceman's birthday we had a morning party. A doughut cake complete with candles. It was fun celebrating so early! The boys loved the doughnuts! Iceman got a Bokugon, a Star Wars shirt, new shoes, and money. He had a great day!!




4 comments:

The Parkers said...

I can't believe you have a 6 year old!! Happy Birthday Iceman! (ps mom needs an invite to your blog again I guess hers expired)

Michelle said...

holy cow bud is 6! CRAZY!! I can't wait to see how big he is when we get to see you guys in July! I Seriously can not wait! It is going to be so great! YAY for happiness!!!!

Jadi said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up since Laramie! It looks like he had a fun birthday. I love the donut cake idea.

Phillips Family said...

Never thought about doughnuts for a cake, brilliant!! And, it is actually doughnut day today!!