From May 20-22, we took a little family vacation to Lurray, VA and the Shenandoah National Park. We took a lot of pictures of our trip and I have been trying to do one big post, but it is taking forever, so I am doing it in parts. So here is part one. The adventure starts at the bottom of this post.
Friday morning hike.
This picture is actually the end of the hike. The boys loved hiking but were happy to be done. The hike was about an hour long.
Cooking dinner and waiting patiently while dad is setting up camp.




We are a camping family, and being in the big city it doesn't happen a lot, so we packed up and drove to a great camping spot in Shenandoah. We had a lot of fun playing hide and seek, tag, and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. We also had a couple of deer visit our tent in the middle of the night, which freaked us all out just a little. This was a much needed vacation!
2 comments:
Wow, what a fun time you all had. I love the east coast!
luray really is great! I'm impressed by the camping. :)
Post a Comment