Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our first week of summer! Bowling

Iceman got out of school on Tuesday and we have already had a very eventful summer! On Thursday we went bowling. Friday we went to the beach, and Saturday we saw race cars. (beach and race cars in next post) Everyone had a great time bowling! AMF has a kids bowl free for the summer program. So I signed all three boys up. All I have to pay for is their shoe rental and if we want to, we can bowl 2 games everyday all summer long.

Goose and Jester, later in game 2, waiting their turn. Jester would lay down and say "night, night". He did such a good job waiting his turn! I really thought it was going to be a fight to make them all wait their turn and they really surprised me with how patient and happy they were the whole time! Goose would roll his ball and then sit and wait to see what happened.


Iceman and Jester waiting their turns. Don't be fooled by this picture, they did not wait this patiently the whole time, most the time they were up walking around our area. However, they did manage to sit still long enough for me to take this great picture of them watching Goose.
I love this picture! Goose is so excited, he knocked down the pins!!
My bowler in action!
Jester loved doing it all by himself!
He waited so patiently and every time I would walk over to check on him he would say, "Now? Now?"



We had so much fun bowling and look forward to more opportunities to go! By the way, Jester won the second game! The first game our friend won by 2 points. Iceman was a little bummed out that he didn't win, with his score of 90! I think he has a little bit of his mother's competitive nature in him.

0 comments: